As a family-owned and operated self-storage company, we at Security Public Storage (SPS) have a soft spot for family-owned businesses. It's important to us to offer business storage solutions entrepreneurs and other business owners who, like us, are putting in the long hours and working hard to support themselves and their families. We opened our first location in 1983, and we still pride ourselves on providing the highest quality self-storage service in the industry. SPS locations offer premier amenities for a superior business storage experience.
Business Storage Solutions
SPS locations across the country include a variety of business storage solutions designed to make the business of running your business as smooth as possible. Entrepreneurs and other business owners appreciate the following features at SPS self-storage locations:
- Extended Access Hours -- We know you may need access to your storage unit outside of traditional working hours, which is why most of our locations offer access 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm (and some even longer).
- Individual Security Alarms -- Rest easy knowing that your inventory, equipment and documents are stored in units with individual security alarms, regularly monitored by our on-site managers, who really care and pay attention.
- Convenient Loading Areas -- You will appreciate the convenient loading areas at all of our facilities, with large freight elevators at certain locations as well.
- Online Account Management -- Skip the trip to your storage unit by managing your account online. Online account management makes it easy to view account details, check payment history, pay your balance, or set up automatic payments.
- Climate-Controlled Units (at many facilities) -- Climate-controlled storage units are especially important for business storage when you have temperature-sensitive inventory and equipment. These units are maintained within a set temperature range to help prevent protect your items from extreme changes in weather.
- Amazon Lockers (at Portland and San Ramon) -- Our Portland and San Ramon self-storage facilities offer the convenience of Amazon Lockers. These secure, self-serve kiosks allow you to pick up your packages at a place and time that's convenient for you. Amazon Lockers are extremely convenient for business owners, because they help avoid stolen packages, missed deliveries and other delivery or return complications.
Who Benefits from Business Storage?
One of the greatest benefits of business storage at SPS is that self storage offers a lower price point than traditional warehouse space. A variety of individual and family-owned companies store with us, ranging from eCommerce businesses to pharmaceutical reps to retail locations managing and maintaining inventory. Many different types of entrepreneurs benefit from business storage, including:
- Real Estate Brokers, Agents and Stagers -- Store everything from home staging supplies to marketing materials, signs and banners.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Reps -- Store sales materials and samples (they especially appreciate our climate-controlled storage units).
- Construction Companies and Contractors -- Easily access heavy equipment and supplies in a convenient location.
- Retail -- Access the inventory you need at times that work with your busy schedule.
- eCommerce -- Prevent boxes of inventory from piling up in your home or office by conveniently managing and storing products for your eCommerce business in a storage unit at an SPS location near you.
Temporary or Long-Term Family-Owned Business Storage
Many of our customers who rent temporary business storage from SPS find themselves staying for the long term due to the convenience and affordability of our storage units. From our family-owned business to yours, we care about your success! Whether you need temporary business storage while you're in town working on a job or satisfying a short-term need, or you're looking for a long-term solution to help you manage and maintain inventory, let the SPS family be your trusted business partner.
Are you ready to rent business storage? Find an SPS self-storage facility near you. Do you need more time to decide? Read the Top 10 Questions To Ask Before Renting A Storage Unit.