Security Public Storage is excited to join NW Portland’s business community. The grand opening of our 49th location will be on October 24, 2018 and caps a multi-year project to find the right location and construction partners. And we couldn’t be happier with the result, or the welcome we’ve received from the Portland Business Alliance and our other great neighbors!
Our facility is conveniently located in the area of the NW, Pearl, Nob Hill Alphabet, and Slabtown Districts of Portland. We are within a mile or two of Trader Joe's, Fred Meyer, Dealers Supply Co., Salt & Straw, Deschutes Brewery, and our beloved Powell's City of Books.
We know that Portland is proud of its commitment to local and regional businesses, because no one serves their residents better than local businesses that know and understand the communities where they live and work. At Security Public Storage, we share the same values of customer focus and community commitment, and we look forward to becoming a part of NW Portland’s business landscape.
But words without action are just empty promises. So, what are we doing at SPS to demonstrate our commitment to our customers?
- As with all our sites, what you see is what you get— no hidden or added fees. No security deposits or miscellaneous “admin” fees.
- Our word means something - the quote you received online or when calling our managers is what you pay.
- The reason we typically rank in the top 3 storage companies on Google, Yelp, and other customer review sites is that we really deliver on our promise to provide safe, clean, secure facilities. We invite customers who are shopping for storage in Portland to read our customer reviews on Google and Yelp, and to actually check with the local police department. We have such a strong security and safety record that many local police and firefighters store with us. Now that’s a strong recommendation!
And speaking of security, our facilities feature:
- Individual security alarms on every unit
- High definition surveillance cameras that are continually monitored by our on-site managers
- Keypad entry and exit so we know who is on our property at all times
- FREE PARKING so close to downtown Portland is a big deal— anyone who’s spent any time downtown knows how challenging (and expensive) the parking situation is, even on Sundays!
There is only one thing more valuable to us than your possessions, and that is the relationship we have with you. At Security Public Storage, you always deal with managers who are on-site, right where you store your valuables. Each facility is managed locally. From the first time you visit our NW Portland facility to the last time you drive away, you will always deal with the on-site staff at our facility. Take a moment to meet our newest managers, Tina and Ryan Tillery:
For more information about our facility, or to receive a quote on storage units, please call us at 503-272-6111, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.