Why choose Security Public Storage?
Security Public Storage (SPS) is a family-owned and operated self storage company with 44 self storage facilities located in California, Nevada & the Mid-Atlantic states. Since the opening of the first Security Public Storage in 1983, SPS has been a provider of the highest quality self storage service in the industry. The operating philosophy that has evolved over those decades has resulted in an unparalleled emphasis on customer service and creating a positive and pleasurable storage experience.
We want you to feel comfortable using your storage unit and facility, and we continually strive to improve our employees, our facilities and our company each and every day. It is our primary goal to present to the public a premiere self storage environment in the markets in which SPS facilities are located.
Some of the features you will find at most of our facilities include:
- state-of-the-art video surveillance systems
- individual unit security alarms
- automated gate access
- on-site resident managers
- free move-in trucks
- no administrative fees or deposits
- access 7 days-a-week
- extended gate hours: 6am-10pm
- motion sensor hallway lighting
- climate-controlled units
- full selection of boxes and moving supplies
- major credit cards accepted
We are members of the Self Storage Association and the California Self Storage Association.